For game lovers now, Apple decided to release a wonderful game subscription service. That is Apple Arcade. This latest service is ready to use with iOS, tvOS, iPadOS as well as macOS running devices. The earliest announcement of Apple Arcade was announced in March 2019. Finally, it was released on September 19th in 2019. Apple officially revealed this Apple Arcade at Apple’s spring press event which was held on March 2019. This is the most interesting subscription service that gives users exclusive gaming experience using your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac OS. For new users, it is free for the first month of usage.
What is Apple Arcade?
This is the latest Apple game subscription service. So now Apple users can enjoy a collection of games using this service without any mess. Here you have to pay a monthly payment for this service to play games that were covered by Apple Arcade. Although it gives thousands of games to select, once you can choose nearly 100 games, here you can update it monthly, and 100 games are the average amount for the users per month.
Features for Apple Arcade
This is the most recommended gaming application for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac devices
- It allows linking with iCloud
- While playing games, no ads appear for disturbing
- Not supported in-app purchases on games
- No DRM for always
- Supported family sharing
- Give access for selected family members(6 members)
- User privacy is always protected
- Does not allows trackings for gameplay
- Game controllers (Xbox One controllers, DualShock 4, MFi controllers )
Games that you can enjoy with Apple arcade
As above mentioned, here it includes thousands of gaming opportunities for users. Some of the confirmed games are mentioned below.
- Agent Intercept
- Assemble with Care
- Atone: Heart of the Elder Tree (trailer)
- Beyond a Steel Sky (trailer)
- Box Project
- Big Time Sports
- Bleak Sword
- Cardpocalypse (trailer)
- Card of Darkness
- Cat Quest II
- ChuChu Rocket! Universe
- Cricket Through the Ages
- Dead End Job
- Dear Reader
- Dodo Peak
- Don’t Bug me!
- Doomsday Vault
- Down in Bermuda
- Dread Nautical
- Enter The Construct
- Exit the Gungeon
- Frogger in Toy Town
- Hexaflip: The Action Puzzler
- Hitchhiker (trailer)
- Hot Lava (trailer)
- Jenny LeClue – Detectivu
- King’s League II
- Kings of the Castle
- Lego Arthouse
- Lego Brawls (trailer)
- Little Orpheus
How to sign up for Apple Arcade
Now you can follow the below steps to get Sign in to Apple Arcade
- On your iPhone or iPad which runs on iOS 13 launch the App store
- In the menu bar, you have to select the Arcade button
- If you are a new user, then tap for a free start for the first month. Otherwise, it will charge $4.99 for each month
- Tap on “Confirm” to begin it and then tap on Sign up for Apple Arcade.
Release date of Apple Arcade
Apple Arcade is already released. Now it can be used among all the Apple users with plenty of facilities for games. The official release date of Apple Arcade was 19th September 2019. It was decided to release among 150 countries with iOS 13 compatibility. So if your iDevice upgraded for iOS 13 now, you can enjoy Apple Arcade with plenty of games.
Apple Arcade Price
Users can easily buy this service for £4.99/$4.99 costs per month. When compared with Apple news + it is cheaper. Here it gives access for family sharing as News + and six members of your family can engage with this service.